A quick history of Innovise
The modern Innovise is the combination of businesses that have been acquired since 2004.
The businesses we have acquired existed for many years before that, and many of the core teams have been retained so our in-house expertise goes back decades.
In February 2006 the group (previously Contemporary Enterprises plc) adopted Innovise plc as its name and in 2014 Innovise plc became Innovise Ltd.
The most notable businesses we have acquired are:
- Innovise, whose name we kept but that has little resemblance to the business today
- Expolink Software who produced Maximizer, Databoost and Staffcheck
- Roster Management Ltd who produced RoleCall
- Identifile whose software was Visage and Identifile 2000
- FM Workshop with their FM Workshop Product
- Warrantor and a product of the same name
- Ausped and their Portertrac solution
- Rapidhost for their extensive hosting and cloud capabilities
We have also acquired some IT Service Management (ITSM), technology training businesses and some with wider technical disciplines.
These have all lent to the experience we are able to offer clients as part of the standard offering we have today.