Innovise Data Centres support our SaaS, which is also hosted with Microsoft Azure.
We do however have clients who prefer to use our hosting in a more traditional sense. To that end, it’s worth us telling you a bit about our hosting arrangements,
Located outside the London orbital M25, the datacentre features a state-of-the art environmental infrastructure, diverse HV power connection, secure and highly resilient network connectivity and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified. All aspects of the facility are maintained, monitored and managed by skills based staff on a 24/7 basis.
All datacentre support staff are trained on vendor products with certifications in routing devices and firewall implementation and enforcement.
Working in partnership with you, we work to understand your business challenges, reduce business risk, and provide a flexible platform to accommodate business change and ensure business continuity.
- Dedicated Facilities Management team
- Security with strictly enforced visitation procedures
- Access control using proximity card readers
- Multiple CCTV cameras
- Secure managed delivery and loading area
- All operational personnel are security cleared to SC level
- Tier 3 compliant
- 99.9% uptime service level guarantees but performance is running above this level and often above 99.99%
- The Facilities are accredited to ISO 27001 standards:
- ISO 27001-2005 - Information Security Management System
- ISO 9001-2000 - Quality Management System
- Successful conclusion of three KPMG SOX audits
- ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified
- VESDA smoke detection system
- Hi-Fog suppression using centrally stored nitrogen gas
- Innovise provider network features redundant fibre sources and redundant aggregate switches and core routers
- Innovise provider network features direct BGP peering with Tier 1 providers such as Level (3), Above Net, Cognet and others
- Engineered to comply with PCI DSS and Service provider requirements.
- HVAC Temperature Controlled Environment
- Minimum N+N resilience on chilled water cooling system
- Temperature in data centre space maintained at 21 Deg;C (+/-2 Deg;C)
- Humidity range if 50% (+/- 10%) in data centre space
- Water cooled chillers supplying 1.68MW of cooling capacity
- Down flow units (DFUs) delivering 1MW of conditioned air into the data centre space per floor
- Heavy duty 42U racks
- 80% air space back and front
- Secure locks – keys to each rack are held on-site
- 2x power distribution panels (2 X 24 way outlets)
- Rack is dual fed by 240v AC – single phase terminated by 32 Amp commando socket (grid A & Grid B)
- Maximum current draw of 16 Amps or 32 Amps per rack
- With 16amps per rack dual fed as standard and high power areas available, Innovise can meet your hosting requirement into the future.
- Minimum N+N redundancy on power supply
- Mains power supplied via 2 x 11kV diversely fed incomers
- Diverse A&B supply 11kV ring main units
- N+N 800kVA per floor
- Power and cooling systems supported by diesel generation back up power systems
- On-site diesel tanks support non-stop back up power generation with 24X7, fuel callout contracts in place.
- The datacentre has diversely routed fibre from a number of carriers, including BT, Virgin Media and AboveNet.
- In addition, we can connect you cost effectively to the following datacentres:
- Telehouse North/East/Metro;
- TelecityRedBus – Harbour Exchange / Meridian Gate / Sovereign House / Bonnington House
- Interxion Brick Lane
- Global Switch 1 & 2
- City Lifeline
- Level (3) Goswell Road/Braham Street